After the successful launches of two previous models, Sergio Godoy of Direnzo is introducing the brands third model, the DRZ 03 Eclipse.
Brad (The Budding Watch Enthusiast) was lucky enough to get his hands on both versions of the first dive watch from Direnzo.
Case material 316L
Crystal sapphire with anti-reflective coating
Water resistant 20atm
Diameter without crown 40mm
Lug to lug 48mm (20mm strap)
Case back screw down
Movement automatic: Sellita SW-200-1
Dial matt + sunburst fumé with applied indices
Bezel sapphire with lumed markers
The watch comes with:
– Oyster style, 316L stainless steel bracelet with curved (fitted) solid end-links and diver extension clasp.
– Marina Nationale nylon strap (Parachute style).
– Optional or “stretch goal” Tropical Rubber strap.
– Optional Dark brown vegetable tanned leather strap with vintage stitching.
– All production’s buckles with signed logo
Production of this model will be carried out through the platform www.kickstarter.com. Pre-order pricing starts at $499 and the final retail price will be $699. (prices in USD) The scheduled launch date is 12th February 2020
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tongcucthuevietnam.com/ty-gia